Job Title: Field Technical Commercial Executive (FTCE)
Location: Lagos/Ogun axis
- Sales and marketing of company’s product
- Developing sales strategies
- Conducting presentations and product demonstrations
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- Product knowledge
- High degree of self-motivation and drive
- Good interpersonal relationship skill
- Ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; verbal and written
- Strong commercial awareness
- A confident and determined approach
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Excellent knowledge of the market conditions to aid sales
- Good contacts for creating sales
- Should be able to multitask
- Negotiation skills
- Candidate must be between 25 – 35 years.
- Both gender can apply
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required.
- Related experience in an Agro-allied company will be an added advantage.
Minimum academic requirement:
Interested candidate must possess first Degree Veterinary Medicine (DVM), BSC/ HND in Animal Science & Animal Health & Production Technology.
How to apply:
Qualified interested candidate should forward their detailed CVs to email@example.com using the ‘’job title’’ as subject of the email.
6th December, 2021